We want your room addition experience with Conrad & Conrad Inc. to be a great one, so we put in the extra time and trips to get the plan right. We want to make sure you know where your money is going and not wasted. We want to try and avoid confusion by giving you details throughout the entire process. We want you to tell your friends about your new living area and why they should use Conrad & Conrad Inc.
- Call Angie at (336) 766-7252 to schedule time for Jack to come spend with you to answer questions, develop a good understanding of your ideas, talk over ideas you may want to consider
- We will make a broken down detailed estimate and turn that into a detailed Proposal so you know where your money is being spent – like a shopping experience
- Schedule a follow up appointment to discuss what is and is not described in the Proposal so a second revision can be made
- After review of the revision, schedule a third meeting to discuss the details, sign the Proposal and schedule the first appointment to start making your selections of materials
- We will develop a tentative schedule at this point and Angie will keep you posted by phone, email, text whichever works best for you, on a regular basis.
- Jack has his hands on your job daily by either riding by to check on progress and quality assurance, calling suppliers and subcontractors, working on-site at times and through our team
- Once the job is complete, Angie schedules Jack a job completion walk through where questions are answered and pictures are taken of the finished project
We have completed a broad range of additions including bedroom and bathroom additions, family room addition, entertainment room addition, sunroom addition, outdoor living area addition.
Check us out with the Better Business Bureau, read our reviews which are growing, ask your friends or we can give referrals.
When considering us for your next room addition, be confident that our team has completed many different types of additions from historical to new homes.[Click here to make appointment]