Bathrooms are another area where you need to do your homework by looking at pictures and having something for us to look at when we arrive for our initial visit. We can hand draw the plans but if you have them they are very welcomed.
A few things to consider when remodeling your bathroom are:
- Fixture location – usually fixtures can and are relocated even if it means removing a wall to get more space
- Changing a tub/shower into a shower – very do-able, however it’s a good idea to have at least one usable tub
- We can make this new shower Aging in Place, ADA or Handicapped Veteran accessible
- Change the vanity to full height (kitchen cabinet height) and does it need to be a single or double bowl top?
- Cultured marble or granite vs. tile
- Faucet selection, body sprays, shower heads on slide bar, rain heads, faucet finish
- Venting – we usually encourage a new bath fan/light combination to get the steam out while providing adquate lighting
- Floor covering – vinyl, tile, LVT
Here at Conrad & Conrad Inc., we enjoy going through the design and selection of materials and finishes process and will visit the suppliers with you if needed. We have years of experience in bathroom remodeling and renovating and have many satisfied clients/friends. Call us today at (336) 766-7252.[Click here to make appointment]