I am excited about sharing my ideas and experiences through this blog about bathroom remodeling with you. The coming post in the weeks to follow will be some of the tips and processes involved in remodeling your bathroom. It is based on our over 50 years combined experience in basic bathroom remodeling to a complete bathroom make over.
We will go through the process of a full bath remodel.
We are located in Clemmons, NC and serve Forsyth, Davie, Davidson, Guilford and Yadkin Counties. We are licensed General Contractors.
The purpose of this blog is for you to answer a few questions for yourself before inviting a contractor over to give you an estimate.
- Is the contractor I have chose licensed and insured?
- Can my contractor furnish references of past clients?
- Is the contractor local in case I have a problem?
- Is the current fixture locations where I really want them?
- Do I want a stand alone shower and does the toilet need to move?
- Do I want a single bowl vanity top or double bowl?
- Wouldn’t a seat be nice in my new tile shower and built in niches to keep soap and shampoo?
- What type of tub do I want?
- Can I get a full height vanity?
- Do I want tile or vinyl on my floor?
- Do I need more ventilation?
- Can I put a steam shower in?
We look forward to hearing form you and answering these questions and more in the weeks to come. In our side bar, you will find a way to subscribe to our blog which will deliver new postings directly to your email. You can also bookmark our page for easy retrieval. Feel free to click the comment button to let us know what you think.